WELCOME

You are now in the presence of the Fly

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Its Like a Fresh Pair of Tennis Shoes


Best known as the signature shoe of Penny Hardaway. Sneaker Heads have been patiently waiting ever since news of the re-release of the Nike Foamposite – Black / Neon Royal first surfaced last year. And on Saturday, February 12, 2011, they made their comeback and sold out faster than Carl Lewis.


I was unfortunate and did not wake up to grab my pair of Pennys which is Oh So Tragic!!! Even worst when I realized that I sold out, I was listening to Dom Kennedy's "Tennis Shoes" of that 25th Hour Mixtape... And he Says "Blue 9's is my favorite, until the Foamposites Pennys come out, I'll be waiting like YES!!!"

Follow DOM @DopeitsDom

Download Dom Kennedy's "Tennis Shoes" Here
http://www.mediafire.com/?99uade4a34g4wra

No comments: